BRASS D.O.T. PUSH-IN TUBE FITTINGS
Meets D.O.T. FMVSS 571.106 SAE J1131 Air Brake System Requirements
Benefits for Cost Savings & Engineering Project
• Fast assembly: No tools required. Simply push tubing in. Saves up to 75% of assembly time compared to standard air compression fittings. No loose parts to handle.
• Fast disconnect: Hold the collet collar with two fingers and pull out tube. No tools required.
• Reusable: Can be connected and disconnected several times. • Reliable sealing: Using recommended tubing, full sealing is guaranteed.
• Versatility: Buna N O'ring standard. Viton and others available per request. Secure Tube Retention. Pulling on tubing only serves to tighten the connection.
• Pre-Applied Teflon® based pipe sealant on all male pipe threads, saving customer additional labor. • Full Flow Design, provides more flow area than conventional fittings with internal tube supports even in the swivels.
DOT Fittings are constructed with an all brass captive eyelet which allows for maximum flow. The brass captive eyelet with extended length is floating and has a machined top end radius for easy installation of tubing. All male threads have a pre-applied Teflon® based pipe sealant to provide for easy assembly and leak proof seal.
• Materials: CA360 Brass - Barstock CA377 - Forged "O" Ring: Buna - Nitrile (90 Durometer) EP (Ethylene Propylene)
• Working Pressures & Temperature Ranges Vacuum to 150 PSI -40°F to 200° F ( -40°C to +93°C )
Please let us know if you have any questions or would like a volume quote: Sales@FastFittings.com 866-515-5481